Welcome to Veterinary Orthopedic Center (VOC),
where your pet’s mobility is our specialty.
Our pets are considered family members. We will treat yours as such.
Prior to your consultation, verify with our appointment coordinator that we have all pertinent medical information about your pet from your pet’s primary care Veterinarian. If any portion of the record (x-rays, etc.) cannot be forwarded electronically, you need to bring that information with you.
- All consultations are by appointments only, and by referral from your pet’s primary care doctor. We have appointment times Monday through Friday.
- Bring a list of all medications and doses your pet is presently taking, or bring the medications with you.
- Withhold food for 12 hours prior to the consultation and don’t allow drinking water for 4 hours. If there is a possibility that your pet will be in our care overnight, bring his favorite food and other items that may contribute to his comfort.
- Arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- We expect payment at the time of service. The only payment plan option is Care Credit. You may discuss that option with your appointment coordinator or apply online at carecredit.com.