Services are strictly limited to small animal orthopedics. We specialize in diagnosing the causes of lamenesses and alleviating the pain associated with the underlying causes using medical treatments, physical therapy and surgery
We bring a vast experience in repairing fractures and reducing luxations, in correcting deformities resulting from abnormal bone growth of various etiologies.
The following are some of the most common orthopedic procedures performed:
Click for more information
- Fracture repair
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament repair (TPLO, etc)
- Correction of Patella Luxation
- Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis (JPS)
- Total Hip Replacement
- Femoral Head Ostectomy (FHO)
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomies (TPO)
- Procedures for Osteochondritis Dissecans (O.C.D)
- Procedures for elbow dysplasia
- Amputations for bone tumors
- Correction of angular limb deformities
- Tendon repair (Achilles, etc)
- Arthrodeses (joint fusions)
- Bone Biopsies
- Mandibulectomies for tumors of the jaw
We go to great length in providing the most effective pain management for our patients and hospitalize them only as long as necessary for their own benefit.
We collaborate closely with you and your pet’s primary care Veterinarian to optimize results and improve your pet’s quality of life.